hart
zabba
kompany
kolarov
yaya
negredo
fernandinho

hopfully get a few up and take nasri silva and aguero off

Lescott and MDM should never partner each other again..an accident waiting to happen

hart , dzeko , aguero , kolarov , kompany , yaya , fernandinho all played full international games in midweek , silva ,milner , zabs ,navas played as well , so with this in mind the sensible line up would be PANTS - RICHARDS, DEMICHELIS , LESCOTT , CLICHY - NASRI , RODWELL , GARCIA , LOPEZ - JOVETIC , NEGREDO because they are fresh and have been rested , but this team will get knocked out by an in-form wigan side.
We need to consider are we really going to win by 3 goals in barcelona , or shall we play our strongest team and get another wembley semi final and possible fa cup win.
Would prefer MP to play our strongest team in both games wigan and barca and face the consequences , its the business end of the season , lets get our strongest team out on the pitch and go for it , it could be a momentous season.

Davs 19 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Pantillimon

richards
lescott
demichelis
clichy

garcia
milner
nasri

navas
silva
Aguero

Subs
hart
zabba
kompany
kolarov
yaya
negredo
fernandinho

Lescott and MDM should never partner each other again..an accident waiting to happen

This .. komps will have had a week off

komps and joleon please

Someone please, brief fookin Micah to remember to track back

get a couple and bring Sergio off , Merlin off and get Beast and Ferna on

dom said:
Davs 19 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Pantillimon

richards
lescott
demichelis
clichy

garcia
milner
nasri

navas
silva
Aguero

Subs
hart
zabba
kompany
kolarov
yaya
negredo
fernandinho

This .. komps will have had a week off

komps and joleon please

Someone please, brief fookin Micah to remember to track back

get a couple and bring Sergio off , Merlin off and get Beast and Ferna on

He played for Belgium last night

oakiecokie said:
Just going slightly off the thread,but do we know how many tickets we`ve managed to shift so far, for this game ? Left mine until yesterday and we couldn`t get our own ST seats but we are slightly behind,but still in CB3,324.
Wigan sold their allocation put a week ago. I think they have got around 3,400. City's online ticket map suggests around 1k left in the City ends, largely in the 3rd tiers. I would think those would be sold before Kick Off, however if Wigan have sold out, I am not sure if City will be able to sell on the day

Regarding tickets I'm sure it'll sell out, we decided to go to it last minute and could only get 2 together in the family stand.

Hart / Micah Vinny Lescott Clichy / Navas Garcia Rodwell Milner / Jovetic Negredo

A lot of that depends on fitness and stuff so will probably be a bit out but it's the team I'd like to see

alky313 said:
It's either Richards/Kolarov or Zabaleta/Clichy

I would save one attack minded fullback for Barca
Since Richards is a lot more attack minded than Zaba, shouldn't that be the other way round?

I'd have Zaba/Kolarov for the Barca game, we'll need good crossing to put them under pressure chasing the tie as we are and I definitely wouldn't match Micah up against Neymar, he'll get tied in knots or lured into stupid fouls and a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.