Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali Benarbia said:
Lovely article on Uwe Rosler. sorry if already posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wigan-athletic/10683443/Manchester-City-v-Wigan-Former-striker-Uwe-Rosler-rekindles-his-love-affair-with-sky-blues.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... blues.html</a>

Uwe has done very well in management since returning to the UK. I reckon he will be managing a top team in the next few years.
Possible future manager of the blues maybe!

Daily Mirror claiming Negredo and Aguero both starting on Sunday in order to get their partnership back together before the Barcelona match. Can see the logic in that if true but would worry over Aguero's ability to start 4 consecutive games straight after coming back from injury.

Team I would play would be this:

Pantilimon
Richards Demi Lescott Clichy
Garcia Rodwell
Navas Silva Lopes
Negredo

Hart
Micah
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia
Yaya
Milner
Navas
Agüero
Negredo

Yaya off at ht for Fern

ForzaMancini said:
Daily Mirror claiming Negredo and Aguero both starting on Sunday in order to get their partnership back together before the Barcelona match. Can see the logic in that if true but would worry over Aguero's ability to start 4 consecutive games straight after coming back from injury.

Pantilimon
Garcia Rodwell
Navas Silva Lopes
Negredo
I have a feelng Aguero will start. He played for Argentina and us for 57 mins in the lat week and I think he will get the same tomorrow.
Pellegrini will want this putting to bed early.

Ian said:
ForzaMancini said:

Pantilimon
Garcia Rodwell
Navas Silva Lopes
Negredo
I have a feelng Aguero will start. He played for Argentina and us for 57 mins in the lat week and I think he will get the same tomorrow.
Pellegrini will want this putting to bed early.

We definitely need aguero and negredo to start tomorrow, firstly to get kun back to match fitness, negredo to find some form and get their partnership back to what it was earlier in the season.

tough game this one, it will be their final - like most who come to us now..

I would be putting out a strong team and trying to kill the game off, then resting players after 60 mins or so.

If all is going well, on 55/60 mins, rig in the changes

Lescott - Komps
Garcia - Yaya
Bosnian Tree - Aguero
Milner - Silva

3-1 but either way welcome back Uwe, your one of the few tangible things that kept me just about sane when all my mates were of to europe midweek.

Uwe = Legend

Looking forward to seeing Kun fit again. World-class player who can power us to a fantastic domestic treble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.