Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Any idea if it is close to selling out tomorrow? Good to see Wigan bringing a decent following for a change.

Tickets available in over 60 blocks mostly very few as in 202 has1seat left, estimate no more than 500.

dawlish dave said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Any idea if it is close to selling out tomorrow? Good to see Wigan bringing a decent following for a change.

Tickets available in over 60 blocks mostly very few as in 202 has1seat left, estimate no more than 500.
Would imagine they will sell, a few Sat night sherbets will see the last few sell from fans still undecided. Really looking forward to this one, just a really good feel factor around once again.

Pants
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Toure Garcia
Milner Lopes Nasri/Silva
Aguero

Enough quality to see them off and we rarely lose with Kompany, Toure, Aguero and Nasri/Silva on.

Welcoming Uwe and then off to Spain

There is no doubt Uwe is going to receive the biggest ever welcome back than any ex City player has in the past and so he should, he has proved over and over that he is blue through and through.

Tomorrow we should show our respect to Uwe followed by the appreciation to our manager for what is already a successful season, Lamborghini song would be brilliant straight after our welcome to Uwe, a great occasion awaits us once again which seems to be the norm these days.

The football feels like a side event for me, I'm looking forward to seeing Uwe too much.
Would like Uwe to do laps of honour for 90 minutes and just have a penalty shoot out at the end to decide it

117 M34 said:
The football feels like a side event for me, I'm looking forward to seeing Uwe too much.
Would like Uwe to do laps of honour for 90 minutes and just have a penalty shoot out at the end to decide it

Much though I like and admire Uve, I'd be more than happy to see Wigan suffer their worst ever defeat tomorrow. It's not personal, it's football.

Doesn't matter who wins tomorrow's FA Cup games before us ... as long as the winner of Hull/Sunderland draws Arsenal and the winner of Sheffield/Charlton draws us ... and of course that we take care of Wigan ...

Would be funny as fuck if Arsenal lose their semi and we face Sunderland (again) or Hull in the final ... this looks like the most winnable of the three cups left right now, with Chelsea 9 ahead (albeit our three games in hand, but still they have the points already on the board) and their run-in is a lot easier than us ...

I actually think that right now us winning Premier League is as difficult as Champions League (after turning Barca over) ...

As good as our season looks right now, if it ends with just a League Cup ... and say Chelsea take the Premier League and Arsenal lift the FA Cup ... (and CL of course goes elsewhere to say Munich or Madrid) ... we will look a little idiotic, promised so much this season but delivered the smallest of the domestic pots ... and that won't even get us to kick-off the next season at Wembley ... that curtain-raiser will be Chelsea v Arsenal ... I know that's just the Community Shield but still it'll feel very weird those two competing for that and us with just the CapitalOne Cup ...

And yes as much as people had voiced in other threads that our season is already a success with the beautiful football we are playing or just the league cup alone will be successful, I think not ...

Come to think of it, Liverpool is already ahead of us in goals scored (in the league) and that amazing goal difference is now only 4 better than Liverpool's and 8 better than Chelsea's ... so no signs of all those goal records that were being talked about either ...

C'mon City ... let's thrash Wigan tomorrow, book another Wembley trip, and then go take care of those bitches in Spain ...

Airbus said:
Doesn't matter who wins tomorrow's FA Cup games before us ... as long as the winner of Hull/Sunderland draws Arsenal and the winner of Sheffield/Charlton draws us ... and of course that we take care of Wigan ...

Would be funny as fuck if Arsenal lose their semi and we face Sunderland (again) or Hull in the final ... this looks like the most winnable of the three cups left right now, with Chelsea 9 ahead (albeit our three games in hand, but still they have the points already on the board) and their run-in is a lot easier than us ...

I actually think that right now us winning Premier League is as difficult as Champions League (after turning Barca over) ...

As good as our season looks right now, if it ends with just a League Cup ... and say Chelsea take the Premier League and Arsenal lift the FA Cup ... (and CL of course goes elsewhere to say Munich or Madrid) ... we will look a little idiotic, promised so much this season but delivered the smallest of the domestic pots ... and that won't even get us to kick-off the next season at Wembley ... that curtain-raiser will be Chelsea v Arsenal ... I know that's just the Community Shield but still it'll feel very weird those two competing for that and us with just the CapitalOne Cup ...

And yes as much as people had voiced in other threads that our season is already a success with the beautiful football we are playing or just the league cup alone will be successful, I think not ...

Come to think of it, Liverpool is already ahead of us in goals scored (in the league) and that amazing goal difference is now only 4 better than Liverpool's and 8 better than Chelsea's ... so no signs of all those goal records that were being talked about either ...

C'mon City ... let's thrash Wigan tomorrow, book another Wembley trip, and then go take care of those bitches in Spain ...

[sniff sniff]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.