Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws01 said:
We can rotate for this one. Goes without saying that we need to be at our absolute best against Barca.

Hart
Richards
Demichelis
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia
Fernandinho
Milner
Navas
Aguero
Negredo
We absolutely cannot start Lescott and Demichelis together if we want to win.

If Rodwell doesnt start this match doubt he will play a minute later on this season. We have no midfield injuries now so willbe hard to him to even make the match squad.

penalty spot said:
Another team that will not just roll over especially under Rosler. And this being their biggest match of the season. They are in good form and have nothing to lose. We need a strong team and to hopefully score first.
Didn't we beat them 5-0 earlier in the season?

samharris said:
Danamy said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Hull away at Saturday lunchtime comes quickly after Barcelona away on a Wednesday night. We can't be playing all our best players 3 times in 6 days. We have to rest them against Wigan.

Those mentioning Watford at home forget we beat Bayern Munich away with essentially a second string team.

Out of all the games we've got coming up it's that Hull away one i'm worried about more than any of the others

If the Trafford underlings can win there so can we..

Underlings is now my word of the week

Nasty looked alright on the cameras I saw from the final, as did Jovetic, neither were on crutches or anything you'd expect with knee injuries. I'm guessing they will return with the next week or so. I'd like to see Lopes start in this one, he was fantastic against West Ham and he deserves the chance of a full game playing at home.

Lopez may have great at west ham but was crap against Watford.Wigan will be up for this and have sold there allocation although it is a slightly reduced one

Bought my ticket for this game the day they were on sale and after Sunday fully expected it to be a near sell out by noon Tuesday. The game will sell out but do not understand as to why people leave it so late.

gs1960 said:
Lopez may have great at west ham but was crap against Watford.Wigan will be up for this and have sold there allocation although it is a slightly reduced one

In fairness though kids aren't going to be consistent when you bring them through, plus he was essentially double jobbing with the EDS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.