Man City vs Real Madrid | Post Match Thread

Any side with Kolorov, Sagna, Fernando and two kids in it, isn't going to end well, especially against Real Madrid.

Problem we have is we are too easy to score against, whoever plays.

Lets hope Zab, Aguero, Demichellis and Fernandinho are fit for the start of the season!

Any side with Kolorov, Sagna, Fernando and two kids in it, isn't going to end well, especially against Real Madrid.

Problem we have is we are too easy to score against, whoever plays.

Lets hope Zab, Aguero, Demichellis and Fernandinho are fit for the start of the season!

To be fair both Sagna and Fernando played well. Kolarov however......

Terrible game, but when most damage was done we had pretty much reserve back line, with 2 kids as CB, no wonder they scored easily. I am getting more excited about Sterling with each game, cant wait for season to start and Aguero return. Cheers

My stream lasted 10 minutes, then cut out, then I had to drive into work. All I know is Delph got hurt somehow and Fernando kicked CR in the balls. Can someone summarize the rest please?

Every season without fail some people equate pre-season friendlies with the rest of the season, and every season people tell them the same thing, FFS performance and results are not that important stop stressing over it, it's a complete non entity in terms of future performances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.