Man City's biggest Judas?

disagree with coton won us a lot of points felt he owed us nothing
what about some of the deadwood who signed and didn't want to play ,or nigel clough we had to pay him to go !<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:13 pm --<br /><br />disagree with coton won us a lot of points felt he owed us nothing
what about some of the deadwood who signed and didn't want to play ,or nigel clough we had to pay him to go !

the biggest judas is the media, never forget it, always beware of scribes and backstabbing pundits bearing gifts?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Frank Shinawatra.
Used City for his own ends and propaganda and made a cool £10m in the process.
Can't believe so many City fans were taken in by free noodles in Albert Square. Shameful episode in the clubs history.

if it wasent for him i dont think we would be wear we are today he sold us to our owners we have now gotta give him credit for that. though i know where your coming from mate.

The Pope said:
Stephen Ireland is pretty fresh in the memory for me.

How can you say that ?, he wasn't being played. Do u expect him to just sit there and let his undoubted talent go to waste.

Some ridiculous answers on here.

The only answer is Howard Kendall. He even had his name changed by deed poll to 'Judas'.

None of the others have ever been referred to, and it be known that you were referring to them as Judas.

I love a good slagging off of the likes of Shinawatra and Fowler. But Judas isn't the right label.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.