Man City's biggest Judas?

Balti said:

Has to be this. Was adored by thousands of City fans but clearly didn't want to be here.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm --<br /><br />I cant believe some of the suggestions here.

Sorry Guys, agree with many put forward but the biggest by a long chalk and even worse than your best so far Coppel, is Dickson Etuhu, who felt he was too good for our great Club after we'd done everything to give this cocksucker a chance of a top level career, and turned his back on us and Keegan, hope he, his brother and the whole fucking family get deported and end up living in a shanty town somewhere back where the mercinary and untrustworthy scum deserve to be.

Lordeffingham said:
Sorry Guys, agree with many put forward but the biggest by a long chalk and even worse than your best so far Coppel, is Dickson Etuhu, who felt he was too good for our great Club after we'd done everything to give this cocksucker a chance of a top level career, and turned his back on us and Keegan, hope he, his brother and the whole fucking family get deported and end up living in a shanty town somewhere back where the mercinary and untrustworthy scum deserve to be.

could say the same about barton

bluemoon27 said:
Lordeffingham said:

What, that he turned his back on us when we needed eveyone to fight our way back to the top table?

Barton may be a complete animal and mentally unhinged, but I wouldn't ever say he was a Judas, this **** turned his back on us believing he was too good for our level of ability and left us for Preston when we were as low as we ever got.

Lordeffingham said:
bluemoon27 said:

What, that he turned his back on us when we needed eveyone to fight our way back to the top table?

Barton may be a complete animal and mentally unhinged, but I wouldn't ever say he was a Judas, this **** turned his back on us believing he was too good for our level of ability and left us for Preston when we were as low as we ever got.

I said Barton for having a pop at us every time anyone goes near him with a microphone. And His ridiculous antics and general pisstakery make Balotelli look like the reincarnation of Jesus himself! Remember the Jamie Tandy cigar incident? Absolute tool who let a fantastic talent go to waste. Could have been a hero and captain of our club, but was too self-centred and immature to realise it

Lordeffingham said:
bluemoon27 said:

sure barton said he wanted to move to a bigger and better club and why would moving to newcastle be a bigger and better move even before what is happening to us now

My contenders are...

McMuppethead
George Weah must get a (dis)honourable mention

but the winner is
Robinho
how many times did he say he wanted to play for us, then slag us off to get a move overseas, then come crawling back. So much talent, so much money taken from us yet just how many magic moments did he produce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.