man city's greatest

Jack74 said:
Trautmannesque said:
I think as the best player in our best ever team, the award has to go to Silva.

Kinkladze's display against Newcastle at home was definitely the best PERFORMANCE by a City player I've ever seen, but that's just it - he was brilliant for one season only. If he had moved (to Liverpool , say) after the first relegation, I'm convinced he would now be thought of as a Premier League great. The lower leagues didn't suit him at all - he got kicked to shit, lost motivation, lost form and fitness and was a shadow of his former self even by the time we sold him.

So we all agree that Gio's performance against Newcastle was the best ever since 82 in a blue shirt , am happy with that

Who was the 82 one Jack?

Jack74 said:
Trautmannesque said:

Kinkladze's display against Newcastle at home was definitely the best PERFORMANCE by a City player I've ever seen, but that's just it - he was brilliant for one season only. If he had moved (to Liverpool , say) after the first relegation, I'm convinced he would now be thought of as a Premier League great. The lower leagues didn't suit him at all - he got kicked to shit, lost motivation, lost form and fitness and was a shadow of his former self even by the time we sold him.

So we all agree that Gio's performance against Newcastle was the best ever since 82 in a blue shirt , am happy with that

Ali B at Sheffield Wednesday?

buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:
Trautmannesque said:

Who was the 82 one Jack?

No one mate that's when I started going

There was a Man from Dynamo
Kinkladze was his namo
Franny Lee said sign up and took down 2 Maine Road

Jack74 said:
buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:

Who was the 82 one Jack?

Kinkladze was his namo

:):).. Gio=God.

Jack74 said:
buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:

Who was the 82 one Jack?

Kinkladze was his namo

I've been going since 69, so I would say it's the greatest individual performance since then. It was truly unbelievable.

Having said that, I think Sergio would've run him close at Spuds this year if he hadn't got injured.

Why as someone not said how good Silva was today , I would love 2 know how 2 take a free kick straight in2 a standing wall , best player by a mile can't take a free kick can't take a corner , Silva better Kinkladze ha ha ha fuckin ha in fact fuck it ha ha ha , silly really one man can take a whole team on and the other one takes a free kick that my mam in a wheelchair would have done better with , played well 2nd half though

Jack74 said:
Why as someone not said how good Silva was today , I would love 2 know how 2 take a free kick straight in2 a standing wall , best player by a mile can't take a free kick can't take a corner , Silva better Kinkladze ha ha ha fuckin ha in fact fuck it ha ha ha , silly really one man can take a whole team on and the other one takes a free kick that my mam in a wheelchair would have done better with , played well 2nd half though

Idiot. Different players in different generations. Silva is a passing god with the ball retention of messi and the vision of xavi. Kinkladze was well unbelievable on his day, a better dribbler by far and much better finisher. Silva a better player for me.

Jack74 said:

You been on the Meth lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.