Man killed by his own XL Bully

Years ago my mates staffie ended up in a dog fight, my mate and his dad could not get him off the other dog, his jaws were locked on. They ended up having to put a hosepipe up his nose and turned it on until he let go. Neither of these blokes were behind the door when it came to a scrap, but they couldn’t get the dog off the other one, I reckon there’d be no chance with an XL.
The other half reckons a finger up the arse of the dog does the trick. Thankfully I've not been in a situation where I've had to test that out yet!

Last edited:
We have a goldendoodle, 2 year old, and he's quite a strong bastard when he wants to be.

Can't imagine what its like trying to control one of these things.

Having been bitten by a police dog after a game at Arsenal in 1983 (was just walking past it, honestly) I haven't allowed any dog, even the smallest one, to come anywhere near me. I don't like the fuckers and don't trust the needy fuckers.
Having read the past few pages here, why is there even a need to ban these dogs? What I mean is who on earth would want to keep one (or more?)

I love animals and haven't eaten one in 25 years. But dogs I have no time for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.