Man killed by his own XL Bully

Is it possible to fight off one of these things if you’re a fit and pretty strong bloke? Hopefully I never encounter one but it’s good to know just in case.

I'd say it's highly unlikely unless you've got a knife in your hand and can keep on stabbing the fucker. I read somewhere lifting a dogs hind legs makes it let go of somebody but of course you'd need help with that. You have to also equate the pain you'll be in while it's biting you, plus the blood loss making you weaker.

I'd say it's highly unlikely unless you've got a knife in your hand and can keep on stabbing the fucker. I read somewhere lifting a dogs hind legs makes it let go of somebody but of course you'd need help with that. You have to also equate the pain you'll be in while it's biting you, plus the blood loss making you weaker.
Years ago my mates staffie ended up in a dog fight, my mate and his dad could not get him off the other dog, his jaws were locked on. They ended up having to put a hosepipe up his nose and turned it on until he let go. Neither of these blokes were behind the door when it came to a scrap, but they couldn’t get the dog off the other one, I reckon there’d be no chance with an XL.

Years ago my mates staffie ended up in a dog fight, my mate and his dad could not get him off the other dog, his jaws were locked on. They ended up having to put a hosepipe up his nose and turned it on until he let go. Neither of these blokes were behind the door when it came to a scrap, but they couldn’t get the dog off the other one, I reckon there’d be no chance with an XL.
There was a video on the MEN website a few weeks ago which showed the second half of an incident where two XL bullys came hurtling out of a ginnel in Cheadle running at a family who had a baby in a pram and a cockapoo on a lead, and one of the XL Bullys attacked the dog (harsh on the dog but thankfully it wasn’t the baby!). The Mother gets her baby to safety in their car and starts filming while the bully has the cockapoo in its jaws around the neck and there are people kicking it in the head and body to get it off and it didn’t even flinch.

Sadly true. You'd have a very slim chance of survival unless somebody has a weapon and stabs or shoots it. It's pointless whacking it with a brush or similar, people try that but they just keep on attacking.

I remember years ago a buddy of mine getting home and his two staffs had gotten into it. One was dead, the other had to be put down, his house was wrecked, blood and hair everywhere

T-bar breaking stick...in any bite there is a gap...the t section of the stick is inserted and quarter turned so it hits the roof of the mouth...the dog will release..trouble is if the other dog is a fighter its got carte blanche to strike( if your on your jacks or the dog is collar less youve an headache)

If you boot em its gotta be toe end in the 2nd rib ( its not the time to be impressing Brazilians) ...they might be game but theyve gotta breathe in and out...if your strong handed then the Adams Apple is their weak-spot...if you get someone to lift the back legs ( ^ at the same time) their wriggling power is greatly reduced.

T-bar breaking stick...in any bite there is a gap...the t section of the stick is inserted and quarter turned so it hits the roof of the mouth...the dog will release..trouble is if the other dog is a fighter its got carte blanche to strike( if your on your jacks or the dog is collar less youve an headache)

If you boot em its gotta be toe end in the 2nd rib ( its not the time to be impressing Brazilians) ...they might be game but theyve gotta breathe in and out...if your strong handed then the Adams Apple is their weak-spot...if you get someone to lift the back legs ( ^ at the same time) their wriggling power is greatly reduced.

Yes apparently the ribs are a weak spot on dogs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.