Man killed by his own XL Bully

Having been bitten by a police dog after a game at Arsenal in 1983 (was just walking past it, honestly) I haven't allowed any dog, even the smallest one, to come anywhere near me. I don't like the fuckers and don't trust the needy fuckers.
Having read the past few pages here, why is there even a need to ban these dogs? What I mean is who on earth would want to keep one (or more?)

I love animals and haven't eaten one in 25 years. But dogs I have no time for.
..and dog lovers can fuck right off too ;)

its recomended if attacked by one the thing to do is to curl up on the floor with hands on back of neck and play dead, cant for one minute see someone doing that while its ripping the flesh from your bones
On becoming an owner of this type, or similar type of dog, take it to the vets and get it's teeth removed.....

Having been bitten by a police dog after a game at Arsenal in 1983 (was just walking past it, honestly) I haven't allowed any dog, even the smallest one, to come anywhere near me. I don't like the fuckers and don't trust the needy fuckers.
Having read the past few pages here, why is there even a need to ban these dogs? What I mean is who on earth would want to keep one (or more?)

I love animals and haven't eaten one in 25 years. But dogs I have no time for.

The annoying thing about some dog owners ( Not all ) is they assume everybody else is comfortable around dogs. Like you I steer clear of them, but there's always some twat has them off the lead, or let's them pull right up to you even though they can see you're backing away and obviously uncomfortable. I don't want to hear, "Oh he won't hurt you he's dead soft" Just keep the fucker away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.