Man killed by his own XL Bully

They don't have to , you can smell cat owners from a mile away :)

cat-cats.gif

Yet there are a lot of staffie owners who would tell you that these Dogs are loyal kind and good with children, the statistics however are a bit on the damning side.

A quick google comes up with 45% of all Dog attacks attributed to Staffies, calling a Dog that size Denis or Marg and personalising it doesn't make it any less dangerous and the gen pop don't know if you're a good owner or not.
Thats why they are known as the 'nanny' dog because they love children, i take it you are a cat lover, or maybe goldfish ?

Thats why they are known as the 'nanny' dog because they love children, i take it you are a cat lover, or maybe goldfish ?

I like Dogs, if you think you're more of a man for having a big dangerous Dog then good for you :)

45% of all Dog attacks attributed to Staffies and you fucking whine about Cats.

I like Dogs, if you think you're more of a man for having a big dangerous Dog then good for you :)

45% of all Dog attacks attributed to Staffies and you fucking whine about Cats.
Staffies a big dangerous dog...do me a favour...just checked, jack russel top in one, pit bull, german shepherd, rottweiller, another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.