Man killed by his own XL Bully

Staffies a big dangerous dog...do me a favour...just checked, jack russel top in one, pit bull, german shepherd, rottweiller, another.

Lol behave, why not go the chart for fatalities caused by dogs instead of bites. Big difference between a Jack Russell biting your ankles and a pitbull biting your throat.

Lol behave, why not go the chart for fatalities caused by dogs instead of bites. Big difference between a Jack Russell biting your ankles and a pitbull biting your throat.

Im stating that a staffie isnt a big dangerous dog, not a pitbull.

Fucking top post.

I was out with my ex and our three kids 10-15 years ago and was sick to death of this type of shite they come out with.

We were walking in the country when this fucking thing bounded over, leaping up at me and sniffing my crotch.

Sure enough, a couple on their own casually strolled over and the bloke said "He won't hurt you, he likes you!" as if I should be fucking honoured.

I replied with "I like your missus but if I bounded over to her, sniffed her fanny, leapt up and licked her face, you wouldn't like it would you?"
Brilliant. Hahaha.

Fucking top post.

I was out with my ex and our three kids 10-15 years ago and was sick to death of this type of shite they come out with.

We were walking in the country when this fucking thing bounded over, leaping up at me and sniffing my crotch.

Sure enough, a couple on their own casually strolled over and the bloke said "He won't hurt you, he likes you!" as if I should be fucking honoured.

I replied with "I like your missus but if I bounded over to her, sniffed her fanny, leapt up and licked her face, you wouldn't like it would you?"
No, but his wife might.....

Hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.