Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Rodri

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 157 57.9%

• Total voters
Gave it Ederson because it could have been 0-4 , Moss had a blinder with the Raheem penalty shout , if a defender makes contact with the player first and then the ball , it is a penalty but we werent playing in red.

Nobody had a stinker although sterling wasn’t far off from that title tonight. That was entirely down to the system and Pep.

I was going to put none of them but Eddie did keep us in it and up their second goal (after the drinks break) we had chances to equalise.

All your votes in here, pretty please. Hopefully, no omissions tonight @MCFC1993!
3688337689f8e92ab094b95fcca7681c.gif

It’s happening far too often. Every defeat seems to be a carbon copy of the last. Need a centre half, a left back, a centre forward and a winger, and all of them rapid!

Yup. I'd like a rapid DM too but that won't happen. I think both Rodri and Gundo are fine technical players and Gundo made a brilliant intervention in the first half but we need an alternative that brings real pace to the party. That won't happen. Four players along the lines you suggest might although I'm worried that we will wait another season before getting a CF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.