Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost everyone could have it. Went Kolarov just because of his mentality that nothing was going to get past him- also liked that as soon as the pacey Thorgan Hazard came on PeP responded by putting the pacey Gael Clichy on at left-back. Tempted to give it to Bravo just for that one volleyed touch over their striker.

Ive gone for Stones.

Could have picked from a list of 6 last night they where that good but this lad is Rolls Royce of a player and is key possession wise in what we are doing right now and our success.

Could have picked anyone of the team but I've gone for Alex simply because of the turn around in his game. There can't have been many (myself included) who thought he'd still be here this season let alone become a mainstay of the team. Just as an aside, if Martial or Depay had produced the moment of skill that Sane did and it had been Rashford who scored not Kelechi, then you wouldn't have been able to pick a newspaper up today without seeing it splashed all over the back pages.

Otamendi is so much more impressive since he stopped going to ground like last season, Kolarov fantastic again as was Stones and KDB, Ilkay great debut, so hard to pick out one who was better than the rest as the team performance was fantastic. Gone for Sergio for the hatrick, but could so easily have voted for others mentioned. What a wonderful problem to have.

The easy choice was Sergio, so I went for Nico instead. At times he was playing as a midfielder he was that high up the pitch. He has been playing on the front foot this season and is showing why he was the best defender in La Liga two seasons ago.

Stones was his usual solid, reliable self but Nico was dynamic.

Really, really difficult choice this one, but decided against Aguero and went for John Stones. This kid is something special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.