Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is a difficult one as all were terrific.
Hard to look past Sergio, Gundogan was fantastic, Kola great but
got to be Stones for me. His performance was imperious, he looked like he had been playing at this level all his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to go for KDB as he was at the heart of everything.
Saying that the rest of the players weren't far behind him.
Totally enjoyable game and such a difference from last season ( last third of it moreso).

Almost everyone could have it. Went Kolarov just because of his mentality that nothing was going to get past him- also liked that as soon as the pacey Thorgan Hazard came on PeP responded by putting the pacey Gael Clichy on at left-back. Tempted to give it to Bravo just for that one volleyed touch over their striker.

His save at the left post was pretty sharp an' all..

Hard to pick! Sergio was good of course, but for me the standout again were Kev, Stones, Ota, Kolorov, Raheem and Fernandinho. Gundogan had a great debut but my man of the match for once again clearing up, linking play, being everywhere at the same time in Dinho. The most underrated and one of the best players in the Premier League. Hurry back Dave but isn't it great for a change to say that we more than coped without him.

His save at the left post was pretty sharp an' all..
It was a great save, but for me to give MOTM to goalkeepers they usually need to have been the difference between winning and not winning/losing and getting a point. He looked great but wasn't too busy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.