Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kev for me

This lad is simply amazing

Sergio, Gun, Stones, Kolo, Dihno , Sterling and Oto in with a shout but Kev has really took games by the scruff of the neck and frightened the life out of opponents.

I tend to agree on the first point on KDB. But you know what is so encouraging right now - I think we could do without him.
Just look at the available options in the middle KDB, Silva, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Delph, Fernando, Yaya. The way the squad is shaping up I think it is fluid and completely adaptable - you could perm any three from that seven and it would be OK. Then you have options within games - like last night when Clichy came on and Kolarov moved seamlessly to centre midfield.

That said I would want KDB in every team from the start on current form - but we know if he is injured, tired, suspended or just has a dip in form that others can cover that role.

We may need to start having a proportional representation system for the men of the match such is the high level across the squad.

So loving being a blue right now.

Went for Dinho in this one. He is instrumental to all we do, really noticed a couple of times he broke up play and immediately played a great ball to get us attacking. Could have been any one of 11 though to be honest.

Stones for me. Absolutely impeccable, let's not forget it was his CL debut as well.

Fernandinho was so good. They opened us up a bit more than we'd care to admit but Stones, Otamendi, and Fernandinho founds ways to close it down. Fernandinho is starting to spray some of those splitting through balls once or twice a match and they're just so devastating in their effect. Not just on the actual attack it creates but it helps to ensure teams do not overcommit to pressing us. Will be necessary against Liverpool

They were all brilliant. Stones will be a future captain for sure. Zabba still giving it his all. Alex, most improved player along with Raheem but I would have to go with KDB. Best player in the Premier league.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.