Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

Man of the Match - Borussia Monchengladbach (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
went for gundogan... first game and he showed so much positivity and it is easy to see what he will bring to the team... but as many already have said you could actually pick 6-8 players as MotM... great team effort!

As much as it's extremely difficult to argue with the selection of Sergio after a hat trick, I've given it to KDB. Another flawless performance from the young Belgian.

His range of passing was sublime, the vision and pace in which he played through balls, the close control in tight situations in the centre of the park... Outstanding. Could really have picked 7 or 8 City players.

I thought their keeper had a decent game - stopped some goalbound shots. - but let in 4

Went for Gundogan. Sure I read he's said he was 80% fit, only. Joy to watch.

Could easily have picked another.

I went for Ferna - key to how the team ticks at the moment.
KdB - excellent again.
John Stones - concerned at the expense, but 7 games in just WOW partnership with Ota just improving all the time.
Otamendi - maybe he spent so much time on his arse covering for others. Different player this year

KDB Its just like watching Colin Bell all over again , if he turns out anywhere near ... he will be
world class

I've only seen the extended BT highlights, and found it hard to pick, but I went for Fernandhino as he linked everything together, but any of Stones, Kolarov, Gundogan, Kdb were all in contention, but not Sergio, even though he scored 3 and played well, I thought the others were all better. Above all else though it was a fantastic team performance, and that is all I ever ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.