Man of the Match Burnley PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gave it to Berny but Gundog was a close second. I would love to now how many ks he does in match. Runs from start to finish.

Bernie for me relentless energy and sublime technique. Pressed like a proper 9 on the rare occasions it was required popped up in the right back channel late on and everywhere inbeteeen. Closer and closer to his 2018/19 level happy days.

Bernardo, his work rate second to none, never stops running, constantly pushing the team on.

I gave it to Mahrez. His passing was spot on, he was a constant out-ball but I gave it him just for the way he brought down that full length-of-the-field pass from Ederson, on the run and killled it dead whilst not breaking his run. His control of the football is an absolute joy to behold but nobody ever gives him credit for it. He has got the best first touch of a ball I have ever seen and I could watch him just control footballs all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.