Man of the Match Burnley PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Lot of good performances, I gave it to Stones this time because he brings the ball out of defense so well.

The midfield 3 were triffic but I think Bernardo has really stepped up to the plate, particularly since Kevs injury

Lots of good performances tbh, Gundo, Rodri stood out for me, but gta give it to Bernardo.

Seems we got 18/19 Bernardo back and man how can you not love watching that guy play football. One of the best on the ball dribblers in the prem, matched with his hard work and defensive willingness, absolute gem of a player.

Gundo. Then Bernie and Rodri. Then Stones and Dias. Then Cancelo, Laporte and Eddie. Then Gabby, mahrez and Raz.

all good though.

In the minority and no i am not part of the Algerian FFS fan club , but i thought he was a real threat and was even tracking back , creatrd a lot dangerous situations , wish he would do it every game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.