Man of the Match Burnley PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernardo for me, the years rest seems to be doing him good.
He looks like he's back to his best which is brilliant because when he's on fire like this he'll produce game in game out no matter how many games he plays a week.
He'll be crucial in the business end of the season.

Great display of midfielding from Gundogan that gets my vote.

Shout for Big John as well who popped up in central midfield, left and right wing and tried to get a go at centre forward.

I really wasn't a fan of Gundogan. I didn't really see what Pep saw in him. With David Silva moving on, it's given him the green light to play in that more attacking role of midfield and he is swiftly making me look like a loon for ever doubting him. I honestly think on current form, he's probably the best player in the Premier League.

I really wasn't a fan of Gundogan. I didn't really see what Pep saw in him. With David Silva moving on, it's given him the green light to play in that more attacking role of midfield and he is swiftly making me look like a loon for ever doubting him. I honestly think on current form, he's probably the best player in the Premier League.
The Athletic ran a story about something called Pause.

in the article, it argued that Merlin has it, and that the nearest to him within the squad is/was Ilkay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.