Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As good as Aguero was, I honestly think Sterling was comfortably the best player on the pitch. Not even close, he was that good! And it was Bernardo 2nd, Aguero 3rd.

it's hard to look beyond aguero's masterclass, but sterling gets it from me. he was the player we all wanted to have

Rarely do I see three City players well worthy of the MOTM title, but this time that's the case: Aguero, Sterling and Bernardo, whom all put in world class performances.

But I'll give it to Sterling.

And a shout out to our entire defense, including Eddie, the way the played out from the back even under pressure. Beautiful to watch.

Sterling unplayable at times today. Have to give it him but hard on Sergio and Bernado who were both outstanding. Thought Zinchenko and Eddie deserve a special mentions, too. But it was also a great team performance.

Same as last week. I can’t look beyond a striker who scores a hat-trick. Specially when it’s Kun.

Mentions to Raheem, who created all sorts of problems for Chelsea, and the human dynamo Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.