Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No doubt Laporte will win this but my vote goes to fernandinho a lot of what he did went unnoticed and his passing was virtually flawless in a big game which is usually his downfall.

No doubt Laporte will win this but my vote goes to fernandinho a lot of what he did went unnoticed and his passing was virtually flawless in a big game which is usually his downfall.

He kept getting caught on the ball & was giving away silly free kicks. Nowhere near man of the match

I knew somebody would say this. Some
The free kicks he gave away were far from "silly".

I knew somebody would say this. Obviously some of them was tactical but some of them was very silly and gave them dangerous in swinging free kicks. One of them he gave away when we was about to collect the ball.

I knew somebody would say this.
Good, but 33 of us thought he was the best player.

I've explained much higher up why I thought so, he protected the 2 CB's perfectly, allowing them to play very well without pressure, and he also kept BS supplied with the ball, and protected him at the same time, allowing him to be very good also. On top of that he was constantly available for Ederson to pass too.

His job is a "dirty" one, so fouls are part of it, he managed it very well, even avoiding a booking (rather luckily I'll admit), but he also makes some very important passes for the team, these often go unnoticed.

I said earlier in the thread that his performance was vastly under rated on here, and it seems you are one of the many who under rates what he does for the team.

51c13458c856113aaa000013_736.jpg

They won't win much in that kit, Arthur!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.