Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is the reason that the three with more votes are being voted for in my view, he did a near perfect job in front of the 2CB's, and was the one that allowed Bernardo to have such control of the middle as his protector.

Yup; although Bernie did really well helping out in a different role from normal, which is why I was initially tempted towards him but, after some reflection, I chose Dinho out of the four main candidates.

I also thought Stones had the fractionally better game of the two CB's.

I hope to find time to watch game again so maybe my views will change.

was a decent enough point even if in the wrong thread though, the amount of corners we have vs chances created at them certainly seems exceptionally low. laporte, stones, Fernandhino and the 2 Silva's were excellent I thought and went with Bernardo
Cheers hello
i know im miles off with this thread,(very poor corners ) but ive been banging on about this since joey barton use to take all corners and free kicks,

Yeah!!!!!!!! I ain't trawling through the pages but somebody else has voted for Eddie. Well done, sir, madam, miss, mrs, ms, m?
51c13458c856113aaa000013_736.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.