Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jesus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
really difficult today to single out one player for MOTM...lots who contributed well but no stand outs...Angelino saw a lot of the ball and was constantly invovled which is impressive for his first full game so possibly him - but he could have done a bit more with the amount of ball he had

the other would be walker...not for his goal but for his effort alone.

Going for Stones.

He was really focused, alert, calm, composed ... and didn't put a foot wrong all game. He was the John Stones we all hope / know he could be if he cut out the mistakes.

Kyle. There won't be many matches where he can claim the prize. Funny thing was the guy next to me seems to have downers on full backs. He used to call Killer Kollers from the CBL3 roof, and now he's fastened into Walker. Walker is the new Edgehill! He was five mins late today and he started as soon as Kyle touched the ball. I said "Walker's had a cracker before yer got in!"

Stones for me.

I’m surprised people are saying Angelino, I thought he gave the ball away far too often but correct me if I’m wrong?

Thought he was ok but quite safe in possession. He put in a few tidy crosses early on but then was consistently poor delivery until the assist.

Walker in right place all the time, got everything spot on, made a goal and scored a goal. Everybody else misfired a lot today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.