Man of the Match - Watford (h)

Man of the Match - Watford (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goals and assists are all very well, tracking back, interceptions and blockbuster tackles are fine, but when yer one nil up after a minute and then the hapless opposition charge upfield and Eddie saves the day, again, you have to consider . . . . . . Confirmed for me when he saved again the Otamendi attempt to get a goal for both teams It's Eddie! Looked a mile wide with that green kit.

Thought Rodri bossed that game. He excites me just as much as signing the likes of Aguero and Silva did. Think we’ve struck gold. Could easily have ended up with any one of about 10 other DMs over recent seasons, but somehow we ended up with the perfect guy.

The way Mahrez instantly controls a sixty-yard pass time and time again is unbelievable. He's back in the mix.

Could have been Bernardo, could have been Mahrez, Could have been Rodri, would have been Merlin, but shading it we have Kevin who was outstanding throughout.

Thought Rodri bossed that game. He excites me just as much as signing the likes of Aguero and Silva did. Think we’ve struck gold. Could easily have ended up with any one of about 10 other DMs over recent seasons, but somehow we ended up with the perfect guy.
Spot on but hardly shown any of his play on MOTD, he’s tremendous.

I thought David Silva ran the game, one of the best games he's had for us.

I've watched a replay of the game, and I hadn't realised how good KdB was, he seemed to me to give the ball away a lot at the game, but he had some sensational moments.

Mahrez had a very good game, and Fernandhino was also excellent, he can play there till he's late 30's for me, reads the game so well, and only fouls well away from the area.

Today was brilliant, but I'm still going with David Silva, some exceptional skills for me, up there with his best games in blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.