Man of the Match - Watford (h)

Man of the Match - Watford (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fernandinho what a player , Ginger Kev will take over YaYa as the best player I have seen where a sky blue shirt

He got a hat-rick,fair play and it's almost an unwritten rule that hat-rick means you get motm. However nobody who watched that match could genuinely think Bernie was the best player on the pitch yesterday. Silva and KDB were levels above performance wise.-
i'm a romantic, what can i say

good as he was, KDB, not man MOM. You dont score a hatrick , first ever, and not get it. Bernado for me
That’s from the Garth Crooks school of player rating. I don’t personally believe that whoever scores the most is automatically the best. Bernardo was great, but I liked the performances of Rodri, KDB, Fernandinho and Silva even more.

That’s from the Garth Crooks school of player rating. I don’t personally believe that whoever scores the most is automatically the best. Bernardo was great, but I liked the performances of Rodri, KDB, Fernandinho and Silva even more.
Numerous players could have got it, depending on what you like seeing in a player and whether he came up to expectation or exceeded it. I have no problem with KDB getting it or Ferdi, ( he strolled thru the match covering at CB - personally he should play here more often) Anyway i went for Bernado because you could see how much it meant to him and he played well. I do take great exception to my opinion being likened to Garth Crooks thinking. In 60 years i have never been as badly insulted. Ruined my weekend

Rodri

I’m fortunate enough to sit at the front of cbl3 half way line, my view is amazing and for me the best seat in the ground, I see things some don’t see! Yesterday I witnessed a performance of power, vision, guile, skill and leadership... Rodders my man you are without doubt the bargain of the season.

He got a hat-rick,fair play and it's almost an unwritten rule that hat-rick means you get motm. However nobody who watched that match could genuinely think Bernie was the best player on the pitch yesterday. Silva and KDB were levels above performance wise.-

Agreed.

I actually thought Bernardo was rather anonymous for large parts of the first half.

Great credit to him for scoring his hat-trick, but he was by no means our best player yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.