Man of the Match - Watford (h)

Man of the Match - Watford (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It says it all about Kev's performance today that he's 50% ahead in the poll from the brilliant Bernardo that got a hat trick.

David Silva, KDB, Bernardo, Mahrez....I could go on.....all deserve a vote.

Agreed with Cleavers that David Silva ran the game for us.

KDB is the best midfielder in world football. I feel blessed to watch this fella in a city shirt. One moan, why didn't he start against Norwich, and Fernandinho needs to be played every week. What a player, this guy his can play anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
good as he was, KDB, not man MOM. You dont score a hatrick , first ever, and not get it. Bernado for me

He got a hat-rick,fair play and it's almost an unwritten rule that hat-rick means you get motm. However nobody who watched that match could genuinely think Bernie was the best player on the pitch yesterday. Silva and KDB were levels above performance wise.-

Yes, Kev/Bernie/Serge/Dave were all brilliant, but they were playing their natural game.

I've gone for Fern. He provided a solid base for the team playing as a makeshift CB. He didn't put a foot wrong all game.

Tough on KDB and Bernado but have gone for Ferna. Absolutely imperious in a position he is ‘learning’!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.