Man on Stockport Viaduct

You've been away too long pal,as long as he fancies taking the piss,he'll be enjoying lentil soup by the bucket load.
Another thing I don’t miss about my old homeland. There’s lots to love, but the number of things I just shake my head at increases daily. Was just reading about the rugby player who pummeled the 16 yr old kid he thought had bullied his kid. Pictures of the kid weren’t pretty. Sentence? Some bullshit slap and probation or some such. Joke.

Turning a blind eye (no pun intended) to the lower end of the spectrum of personal violence inspires the confidence and boldness that begets the higher end of the personal violence spectrum. Criminals are becoming increasingly bold, because they have ZERO FEAR of either the public they feed on or the public institutions we rely on to stop them and deter them.

While I’m not espousing a seismic shift in punishment, but the pendulum has swung too far in the direction of PC and liberalism and needs to at least start swinging back.

Another thing I don’t miss about my old homeland. There’s lots to love, but the number of things I just shake my head at increases daily. Was just reading about the rugby player who pummeled the 16 yr old kid he thought had bullied his kid. Pictures of the kid weren’t pretty. Sentence? Some bullshit slap and probation or some such. Joke.

Turning a blind eye (no pun intended) to the lower end of the spectrum of personal violence inspires the confidence and boldness that begets the higher end of the personal violence spectrum. Criminals are becoming increasingly bold, because they have ZERO FEAR of either the public they feed on or the public institutions we rely on to stop them and deter them.

While I’m not espousing a seismic shift in punishment, but the pendulum has swung too far in the direction of PC and liberalism and needs to at least start swinging back.
The problem is we haven't invested enough in prison building to lock up all our poor/black/lefties. On the bright side, kids don't seem to get shot in class and they're not quite as fat as over there, yet.

[QUOTE="Jalfraag, post: 11117180, member: 501”]right side, kids don't seem to get shot in class and they're not quite as fat as over there, yet.[/QUOTE]
Won't be long, knives are the in thing at the moment apparently hate to be a teacher of a secondary school today

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.