Man Raped in Wythenshawe.

It's always difficult to judge that fine line between 'surprise sex' and rape. This could all just be a misunderstanding.

Helmet Cole said:
It's always difficult to judge that fine line between 'surprise sex' and rape. This could all just be a misunderstanding.

I know you sometimes like to try shock but perhaps you might want to think about that post because it makes you come across like a clueless knob head who is just posting to get attention

Ducado said:
Helmet Cole said:

I know you sometimes like to try shock but perhaps you might want to think about that post because it makes you come across like a clueless knob head who is just posting to get attention

Nope, just pointing out that no one here knows any of the facts. 'Rape' may not specifically be 'bumming', the sex of the attacker(s) is unknown, and there as yet is nothing proven. If it was a woman saying she's raped there is instantly the issue of consent, but because it's a bloke we all assume otherwise. As far as being a clueless nob head posting to ge attention goes you may have a point though TBF.

Robbo. said:
Bigga said:
Call me a spoilsport, but I have never found the rape of a man or woman, something to laugh about.

What would you say if that person was a poster or reader on here, being the victim??

This is a very 'local' website in terms of Manchester and I just don't get the 'humour' involved here.

Thinking thats very though.
?

Male rape is probably less reported. Sad to think some frail young kid has been terrorised. I bet some of the 'tough' guys on here would be a little nervous walking alone at night in some areas.

If the attacker had a knife then it wouldn't be tough to get someone to comply.

Horrible thing to happen, and it'll scar the victim for life.

I doubt we'd joke about a woman being raped and this is no different. And as mentioned, it eouldnt be too far fetched if the lads family or friends were on this site.

jimharri said:
Robbo. said:
Bigga said:
Call me a spoilsport, but I have never found the rape of a man or woman, something to laugh about.

What would you say if that person was a poster or reader on here, being the victim??

This is a very 'local' website in terms of Manchester and I just don't get the 'humour' involved here.

Thinking that very thought.
?
edited lol

The first thing on my mind was to joke about it but when you think that was someone's son or that it could have been your own son, any humour about the incident disappears very quickly. Actually feel sick now.

Just like a woman would I expect he will live with the trauma for a long long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.