Man Raped in Wythenshawe.

So he's told the police that he got bummed but (and it's a big but) it was a bum steer? Bloody cheek.

2sheikhs said:
So he's told the police that he got bummed but (and it's a big but) it was a bum steer? Bloody cheek.

Would have thought there would be physical evidence....such as an arsehole like a yawning hippos mouth

paul-dkn said:
2sheikhs said:

Would have thought there would be physical evidence....such as an arsehole like a yawning hippos mouth

Could still have a droopy ass if he liked being bummed and it wouldn't be rape.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
What kind of twisted fuck would lie about something like that?
You'd be surprised. I can talk about it now as it's all been dropped, but in June some twisted little woman at my lads school made the same allegation against him.
On receiving the phone all last week to say it's been dropped, I asked what I can do against the girl who has put my lad, and us, through the wringer this last 5 months. Nothing I was told, there's nothing I can do.

She's done it before against a milkman, so we were told. Not that I wish it upon her, but the parents may want to tell her the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Pigeonho said:
You'd be surprised. I can talk about it now as it's all been dropped, but in June some twisted little woman at my lads school made the same allegation against him.
On receiving the phone all last week to say it's been dropped, I asked what I can do against the girl who has put my lad, and us, through the wringer this last 5 months. Nothing I was told, there's nothing I can do.

She's done it before against a milkman, so we were told. Not that I wish it upon her, but the parents may want to tell her the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Bumming her is the only logical solution.

Pigeonho said:

Bumming her is the only logical solution.

Here comes the milk man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.