Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Pigeonho said:
United played Wednesday and are playing again today so can only cling to a glimmer of hope they'll be tired, though I can't see anything but a United win as Villa are, to be quite blunt, fucking shit.

As for us, well us having played Tuesday but not playing again until Sunday, (and Spurs having played Thursday), well I think we'll win - 2-1.
What's that got to do with the ref's?

Pigeonho said:
United played Wednesday and are playing again today so can only cling to a glimmer of hope they'll be tired, though I can't see anything but a United win as Villa are, to be quite blunt, fucking shit.

As for us, well us having played Tuesday but not playing again until Sunday, (and Spurs having played Thursday), well I think we'll win - 2-1.
If the rags get more corners or throw ins than villa the usual clowns will be up in arms on here...
And god help us if they get a pen!

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:

If the rags get more corners or throw ins than villa the usual clowns will be up in arms on here...
Only if they are questionable ;)

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:

or jonny evans goes without giving away another foul as he has done in every game upto now whilst our Vinny has given away 18.

blue cigar said:
jonny evans! i cant help but laugh when i hear that name, what a big useless twat that is.

The look of pure shock on his face when Braga got the pen against him says it all.

cheekybids said:
The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:

or jonny evans goes without giving away another foul as he has done in every game upto now whilst our Vinny has given away 18.

You seriously saying Jones has not given a foul in any games played till now. genuine question because that's unbelievable.

at the end today in extra time, villa were on the attack and van rapist hand balled to control the ball before clearing the ball and fell on his arse. both ref and lino had a great view so you guessed it, the scum were awarded a free kick. I know it probably wouldnt have made a difference to the result but we will never know. sky failed to show a single replay of said event. holding my breath for motd to expose the c@nts

GOULDYBOBS said:
at the end today in extra time, villa were on the attack and van rapist hand balled to control the ball before clearing the ball and fell on his arse. both ref and lino had a great view so you guessed it, the scum were awarded a free kick. I know it probably wouldnt have made a difference to the result but we will never know. sky failed to show a single replay of said event. holding my breath for motd to expose the c@nts

Oh dear god
Let it fucking go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.