Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Didn't think it could get anymore bent than last season but this season will surpass it comfortably. We did it against everything that was thrown at us last season and was maybe for that reason the greatest victory of them all.
This season nothing will be left to chance,scum will win it by 6-10 pts as a goodbye gift to Baconface.

Did l hear it right? Lee mason trains with the rags........or was it just talksport talking shite?

kiam06 said:
Another week another red another pen.

But it evens itself out lol

Of the top of my head they've had Dive and pen against Wigan, Red card at Anfield when they were outplayed, two reds at Chelsea and an offside goal and today a red and penalty.

There will be many more incidents but why can't I find these incidents of City get getting the 'rub of the green'?

Instead we have reds for Milner, Pens for Fulham and handball goals against us.

Hmm I must be imagining all this.

To be fair, in this instance, the penalty against Carzola for handball was the correct call, arms up at head height so had to be given really.

We could have also had a "handball" goal from Barry that was missed.

Assuming of course that he had put it in the net.....

Don't know who he is trying to kid, "Poznan Pete" is a rag parody name like "Bertie Magoo".

Amazing how obsessed they are now that they'll sign up and pretend to be a Blue. I wonder if there are any Blues masquerading as Reds at Rag Cafe and Rag Issue. Probably not.

LoveCity said:
Don't know who he is trying to kid, "Poznan Pete" is a rag parody name like "Bertie Magoo".

Amazing how obsessed they are now that they'll sign up and pretend to be a Blue. I wonder if there are any Blues masquerading as Reds at Rag Cafe and Rag Issue. Probably not.

I've never noticed it while reading them there.. they're really an embarrassment

Aston villa to get a red card and Utd to get a pen 25/1.

Got to be woth a tenner, personally think this might be a game they don't need a help but I'm gonna start keeping an eye on the odds.

cheekybids said:
Aston villa to get a red card and Utd to get a pen 25/1.

Got to be woth a tenner, personally think this might be a game they don't need a help but I'm gonna start keeping an eye on the odds.

Rags will be 2 up after 10 mins so it won't be needed.

United played Wednesday and are playing again today so can only cling to a glimmer of hope they'll be tired, though I can't see anything but a United win as Villa are, to be quite blunt, fucking shit.

As for us, well us having played Tuesday but not playing again until Sunday, (and Spurs having played Thursday), well I think we'll win - 2-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.