Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

RyanP3609 said:
Blue Mooner said:
People also forget the pyschological impact this has on opposition players to the rags. In the back oftheir mind they know they cant slip up with challenges as they know they will be liable to bookings and sendings off... the result being that opposition players are afraid to make challenges making the rags job easier.

This is what Young's game is based on. He is the most frustrating player I've ever seen play and I'm so glad he went the scum instead of us (as we were reportedly interested).

If you go at him he'll fling himself to the floor, he goes down as often as he can, winning free-kick after free-kick. It's a disgrace.

The other option being, you don't go near him and eventually he'll punish you with a decent cross/goal. Seriously next time you watch the scum just watch him, he spends more time with his face in the grass than a cow does.

What you will also notice is that when he is shoulder to shoulder he stays up until he is inside the box then.......TIMBER!!!

cyprustavern said:
MSP said:
jacko74 said:
I'd willingly put any amount of money on a bet that no other top flight team has had as many opposition players sent off in any other 12 month period as the rags have had since the 6-1.

They had 10 opposition players sent off, none of them

Today was good how it is usual thought it was again not the same for both teams.

10-0 wow thats fkn laughable..not even pdge/sjk/danburge can make that sound fair

Watch this space...
They'll try mate, they'll try.

cyprustavern said:
MSP said:
jacko74 said:
I'd willingly put any amount of money on a bet that no other top flight team has had as many opposition players sent off in any other 12 month period as the rags have had since the 6-1.

They had 10 opposition players sent off, none of them

Today was good how it is usual thought it was again not the same for both teams.

10-0 wow thats fkn laughable..not even pdge/sjk/danburge can make that sound fair

In same time we had 7 players sent off and only 2 opposition ones while Chelsea had 5 their players and 3 opposition sent off.

I put a post on here this morning that Arsenal will have a player sent off. Silly me. I should have added that the obligatory penalty will be given too.
It's all so dreary predictable. We have no chance of ending with 11 men when we play them. Or maybe not even 10.

Big Swifty said:
I put a post on here this morning that Arsenal will have a player sent off. Silly me. I should have added that the obligatory penalty will be given too.
It's all so dreary predictable. We have no chance of ending with 11 men when we play them. Or maybe not even 10.

I sadly agree, going to have to start earning some money myself from these bent twats in black. Worth 10er a game for a sending off/penalty to scum. Guarantee i'll win more than I lose.

lust overlord said:
Watched the match and mike dean had a decent game.I love a good moan at refereeing bias myself but the reason arsenal got beat was because they were fucking shite.

He was (and is) far to card happy. Booked 7 was it? Many of them were first fouls and shouldn't have been a yellow for a first foul (obviously unless warranted which I believe many of them were not).

Although he's card happy today he showed cards when he shouldn't have and didn't when yellow's were warranted (Cleverley).

He wasn't the worst I've seen him though i'll give him that.

Not had a chance to see today's comedy but my mind goes back to last weekend. Suarez scores what looked like a good goal but it was chalked off, the excuse being that there were players between the linesman and the action. Then we come to the following day Hernandez scores from an offside position but the goal stands because there were players between the linesman and the action.
Double standards surely not.

Another week another red another pen.

But it evens itself out lol

Of the top of my head they've had Dive and pen against Wigan, Red card at Anfield when they were outplayed, two reds at Chelsea and an offside goal and today a red and penalty.

There will be many more incidents but why can't I find these incidents of City get getting the 'rub of the green'?

Instead we have reds for Milner, Pens for Fulham and handball goals against us.

Hmm I must be imagining all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.