Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Wigan have been particularly hard done to, by the politics of refereeing decisions in favor of Ferguson's teams, and not just this year. I seem to remember MU having a seriously depleted defense during Wigan’s visit last year, through injuries, and Wigan’s only attacker Salmon was given a red card early on, for a ludicrous slap on Carrick (would love a clip of that incident if available) at 0.0,which I think has subsequently been rescinded. They went on to win comfortably 5.0, and earn an easy, dare I say, assisted 3 points.More of the same this year,me thinks.

Thenumber1blue said:
It makes my fucking blood boil the amount of bias/cheating shit they get,to the extent where i've had to stop watching them and reading or listening to the media because i'm pretty sure the corrupt bastards will be the death of me.How we overcame all the crap they got in their favour last season and won the title is fucking immense and good for football,however it has already started all over again this season.

The club should get on board, take a serious approach, ffs City stop being soft arse and do something.... Introducing foreign referees? Make an official complaint? Launch a petition to have David Gill removed from the FA's board??? I don't know, but something must be done and quick.

It's is a DEFINITE conflict of interest for Gill to belong to Manchester United's and the FA board simultaneously!! Fucking stinks.

jamiegrimble said:
Wigan have been particularly hard done to, by the politics of refereeing decisions in favor of Ferguson's teams, and not just this year. I seem to remember MU having a seriously depleted defense during Wigan’s visit last year, through injuries, and Wigan’s only attacker Salmon was given a red card early on, for a ludicrous slap on Carrick (would love a clip of that incident if available) at 0.0,which I think has subsequently been rescinded. They went on to win comfortably 5.0, and earn an easy, dare I say, assisted 3 points.More of the same this year,me thinks.

Martinez has finally clicked which probably explains why the FA are calling him to the discip board probably to ban him and bollock him for having the balls to speak out.

Always avoided the agenda talk since last year but fuck me it can't be any more obvious. Nearly all the big decisions at crucial times go their way. At this rate the points gain will be at least 20, more than enough to see them finish above us.

lets see what happens tonight at the theatre of cheats.

1. an early newcastle player sending off if the rags dont get an early goal or look shit.

2. united players dives and gets given a penalty

3. newcastle player get hacked down and doesnt get the decision.

anybody care to add

r.soleofsalford said:

1. an early newcastle player sending off if the rags dont get an early goal or look shit.

anybody care to add

Johnny Evans cuts off the head of Denber Ba in the box. United penalty.

r.soleofsalford said:

anybody care to add

Demba Ba gets up after being hacked down and no decision given and scores a hat trick!!

;)

r.soleofsalford said:

anybody care to add
Carrick machine guns the whole Newcastle team, the crowd goes silent, everyine looks at the ref, who awards a rag win as newcastle don't have enough players to compete.

It's easy to say the rags get penalties. It's better to say which ones are really penalties and what are really not. The pen vs Wigan was a joke. The pens against Southampton and Liverpool were legit penalties. Suarez screwed himself out of the pen by making it so theatrical, making it look like a dive. Only Suarez can make a legit foul look like a clear dive. I haven't seen the Galatasary game so can't comment on it.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
r.soleofsalford said:

anybody care to add

Johnny Evans cuts off the head of Denber Ba in the box. United penalty.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JokbZ2_yerU[/youtube]

The Future's Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
absolute fucking bollox one thing for sure the cheating scotch **** gets is his players to dive welbeck, young, hernandez, nani and rooney. for me it just proves how desperate he is.
Anybody remember Shreks 'I'm rolling around until I get a free-kick' last season? How long was it until the ref pulled it back only for him to jump up and run off as if nothing had happened?

Despicable fucks, not a decent word to say about them.
Last season? He's been doing it for years, too many occasions to remember then specifically bar the obvious one in 2010 at home to the rags and he went down like a sniper took him, waited for the free kick and sprinted off to the front line, twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.