Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

It's more or less a fact that the scales are tipped in the rags favour by either the refs or the FA.

I think they're still pretending it's 'inconsistency' as opposed to cheating though.

Anyone who can't see it really isn't looking.

Made me laugh how on a day where 'Justice' was the word, the dirty cheating arseholes absolutely mugged Liverpool and no fucker has the balls to say anything.

borassic said:
MSP said:
GHoddle said:
Chris Foy is the referee for our game with them next week.

Basically means we've already lost.

uh, he was hard on you too last season. was it stoke when he robbed you

Nah that was Chris Hoy

haha, to be honest I get confused with two of them sometimes too :)<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
It's more or less a fact that the scales are tipped in the rags favour by either the refs or the FA.

I think they're still pretending it's 'inconsistency' as opposed to cheating though.

Anyone who can't see it really isn't looking.

Made me laugh how on a day where 'Justice' was the word, the dirty cheating arseholes absolutely mugged Liverpool and no fucker has the balls to say anything.

To ne honest I thought United could get robbed in that game. It was so specific game that I could not imagine ref could do that to Liverpool.

But they just don't care.

Hateful twats. Good God, it is absolutely sickening. And not only do their players get off scot free, but they're fans can do no wrong, seemingly.

silverback said:
Another new rag visitor.

Actually no... don't support them...or City for that matter.

Just thought as a neutral on the whole situation not hating them or you guys, i'd give a fair view of the topic being discussed

I think their injury record (Vidic out again) proves that they're not a ''lucky'' club and that their apparent ''lucky'' breaks that they get on the pitch week in week out are actually something a bit more than just good luck.

Sinead89, appreciate your perspective as a neutral, and as a City fan whilst its tempting I don't want to get carried away as I think City had a couple of dubious decisions last season - don't ask for specifics but I seem to recall both Dzeko and AJ going down a little too easy. Your stats make sense but by no means tell the whole story. As someone else said its the timing and what isn't given that is just as important. Look at Anfield and without getting involved in whether the given decisions were correct or not: Shelvey/Evans challenge could have gone either way; Utd penalty could have gone either way; Suarez penalty could have gone either way. What happened? The three crucial decisions all went one way. Heard on radio today that they believe Aguero will get next penalty decision as he didn't dive (in comparison with Suarez) against Arsenal when he was definitely clipped. He may or he may not but also in comparison with Suarez, both Young and Welbeck despite being persistent offenders still get the benefit of the doubt (Welbeck v Wigan?). I hate to think there is an agenda in favour of Utd but it does appear increasingly that the crucial big decisions persistently go in their favour. And don't get me started on the refereeing of City's game at Stoke.

LFC_Ambassador said:
TCIB said:
LFC_Ambassador said:
Maybe it's been discussed maybe not but I personally think it's not about Ferguson's big mouth on refs.

David Gill's influence at F.A will be more and more decisive with every season passing by.

Hi LFC_Ambassador, welcome to the forums bud :)

I also agree with the influence Gill has. Are they not wanting him at uefa's head table or something, sure i read that.

I agree with the links showing Benitez saying you can't have people on the ref board etc and also be a Man Utd employee imo.

Cheers for the heads up mate.

I'm not one of those LFC fans who mock City's history or one of those fans who slam City for buying succes I just love everyone involved and everything that happens at City...owners,players and fans' hunger for succes.

I hope City win the title again.
if you are a true lfc fan , why do you want city to win the league,? why not yourselves ?

rossie said:
LFC_Ambassador said:
TCIB said:
Hi LFC_Ambassador, welcome to the forums bud :)

I also agree with the influence Gill has. Are they not wanting him at uefa's head table or something, sure i read that.

I agree with the links showing Benitez saying you can't have people on the ref board etc and also be a Man Utd employee imo.

Cheers for the heads up mate.

I'm not one of those LFC fans who mock City's history or one of those fans who slam City for buying succes I just love everyone involved and everything that happens at City...owners,players and fans' hunger for succes.

I hope City win the title again.
if you are a true lfc fan , why do you want city to win the league,? why not yourselves ?
Cause he's a realist and knows fifth or sixth is what liverpool will be looking at this season,anything more would be a bonus....and it go's without saying he hate's the rags,as do 99% of liverpool fans.....

It makes my fucking blood boil the amount of bias/cheating shit they get,to the extent where i've had to stop watching them and reading or listening to the media because i'm pretty sure the corrupt bastards will be the death of me.How we overcame all the crap they got in their favour last season and won the title is fucking immense and good for football,however it has already started all over again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.