man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco said:
does uniteds away goal see them through if they win 1-0 after 90 mins or extra time
Extra time, so if it's 1-0 after 90 mins Sunderland throw the kitchen sink in extra time.

marco said:
can see sunderland getting at least one so united would have to score three to go through
Hopefully AJ gets another hat-trick and fucking buries them.

Inter Me Nan said:
Think the rags will murder these.

sunderland will be well up for it the prize being a final, the worst thing they can do is sit on the one goal advantage, just go at them like what most other teams have done at the swamp and they should be ok

I can't see the rags rock bottom being any lower than they are at the moment, I don't think I'm that lucky, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them progress, combined with all the Mata transfer talk and how they're 'back on top!!!!!'. Then Rooney and RVP back for the final, perhaps with Mata in tow, and nothing like the walkover smashing a lot of you seem to be predicting. Would probably be just about our luck ;)

Make no mistake, we would much rather face Sunderland in the final. They are not a better team than even this rag side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.