man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazdon said:
I hope the mackems hand these red bastards a good hiding.

I'd love it!!

Just love it :-)

^^^^
This man knows his onions.
The rags going out over two legs to a team who were four points adrift at the arse end of the table when they lost the first tie would be fucking priceless.
There would be no hiding place, no excuses, and the meejer would have a field day.
On top of which morale would fall through the floor, and players will want away, and nobody but the unwanted Chelsea reject will want to board a sinking ship.
They won't get any money for being in a final.
We can have a few civilised pints with some decent fans at Wembley without fear of getting ambushed by southern Skyrag twats.
It's a no-brainer.
Come on you black cats.

Don't care who we play, we're the best team in England at the minute so no excuses not to win the cup.

Although it would be funny to see united lose over two legs to a significantly worse team than themselves.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dazdon said:

I'd love it!!

^^^^
The rags going out over two legs to a team who were four points adrift at the arse end of the table when they lost the first tie would be fucking priceless.
There would be no hiding place, no excuses, and the meejer would have a field day.
On top of which morale would fall through the floor, and players will want away, and nobody but the unwanted Chelsea reject will want to board a sinking ship.
We can have a few civilised pints with some decent fans at Wembley without fear of getting ambushed by southern Skyrag twats.
It's a no-brainer.
Come on you black cats.
Too right pal
Mackems deserve a good day out and I´d prefer to lose to them than to that bunch of charlatans and their neanderthal hordes. S´land are decent fans if a little deluded at times and I´d congratulate them if they managed to pull off a shock at Wembers

Much as I'd like to see us handing their arses to them at Wembley I want the rags out tonight so they can combust and the final can go off without kids and OAPs being punched in the back of the head

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dazdon said:

I'd love it!!

^^^^
It's a no-brainer.
Come on you black cats.
Yep, don't want those horrible southern rag cunts anywhere near wembley. The whole day will have a moody atmosphere and after we've put 5 past their shit team the MIBs will be ready to throw their haymakers on unsuspecting families on wembley way.
Hope Sunderland beat them tonight and beat them well.

its a Barm said:
Big game for these two the winner gets to play in the europa league next year.
nope, place only transfers to the losing finalist in the FA cup, they're just playing for silver medals ;)

Mackems please. Just so there's no unnecessary aggro around Wembley. Also after all the shit of recent years the S'land fans deserve a final too.

Come on AJ score us a couple tonight.

AntiUnited said:
United win so we can slay them 2 more times this season plx. also we lose to Sunderland no matter how well we play.
I think there is only Newcastle we've got more wins against since the Premier League started.

KippaxCitizen said:
AntiUnited said:
United win so we can slay them 2 more times this season plx. also we lose to Sunderland no matter how well we play.
I think there is only Newcastle we've got more wins against since the Premier League started.
Yep, we've not lost a home game v sunderland in the pl and that 3-3 in 2012 is their only result at eastlands, just the 3 1-0s on the trot and the 1-1 before them at the stadium of shite has put the mockers on the 4 or 5 straight wins we had there before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.