man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The away goals rule.

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.

Bruun said:
adrianr said:
deano ou812 said:
Cheers fcuk me i thought he was only 16 the way people were talking,same age as lopes then hmmmm who would i rather have....

Lopes is actually almost a full year younger. He only turned 18 at the end of December.

Exactly, 9 months difference. Actually quite the difference.

Closer to 11 months difference is it not? Lopes at the very end of December and Januzaj beginning of Feb?

Plaything of the gods said:
The away goals rule.

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.
Or, in layman's terms;

''Away goal(s) only count double at the end of extra time, not at the end of 90 minutes''.

No need to thank me!

AntonDonJuan said:
God these 2 are shit

I mean proper shit

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm --

God these 2 are shit

I mean proper shit

So shit, you said it twice.

So shit, you said it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.