man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
Cattermole has the vision of a deaf bat.
Stealing a living as a professional footballer. The adjective ''shite'' was invented for him.

An utter liability and a dirty wage thief.

deano ou812 said:
adrianr said:
deano ou812 said:
Cheers fcuk me i thought he was only 16 the way people were talking,same age as lopes then hmmmm who would i rather have....

Lopes is actually almost a full year younger. He only turned 18 at the end of December.
Wow,and they talk about that diving little shit in the same company as messi and ronaldo..
Let's be honest here, jazzmag has been played a lot more games, and got premier league starts. I don't think you can really compare them until Lopes gets more playing time.

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
Cattermole has the vision of a deaf bat.
Stealing a living as a professional footballer. The adjective ''shite'' was invented for him.

At this level, I wholly agree. He'd be competently accepting his wage in League 2, though. I am sure Torquay would bite Sunderland's hands off.

No utd player I hate more than Rafael, that **** has that face you would never tire of punching.

christ ray hudson sounds like a sully **** when he does his usual "barcelona commentating" excitement over this utterly wank rags team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.