man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Plaything of the gods said:
The away goals rule.

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.
Or, in layman's terms;

''Away goal(s) only count double at the end of extra time, not at the end of 90 minutes''.

No need to thank me!

Thank you. I know there was no need but I am a gentleman.

corky1970 said:
sunderland are full of white , bad hairstyled journeyman that will flit between, stoke,wigan,aston villa, everton and hull, where you will think that they have always played for that club

shite

the sort of players that will just drive a hopeful ball up 't' line and hold their fucking hands up saying sorry for 90 minutes
Sounds like some the jokers who played for us in the dim and distant past.

And the ''not THAT distant'' past as well!

Armaan said:
No utd player I hate more than Rafael, that **** has that face you would never tire of punching.

Should be banned the dirty twat, if the FA had any backbone.

RyanP3609 said:
Armaan said:
No utd player I hate more than Rafael, that **** has that face you would never tire of punching.

Should be banned the dirty twat, if the FA had any backbone.

Indeed, noticed nothing was done by the FA for the worst tackle of the year, disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.