Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s away at theirs which bodes well for us ... it’s at home lately that we’ve been a little - I don’t have words to explain - underwhelming against them. So the fact that the game is in Stretford and not Manchester is making me feel confident enough to not be too worried!

As average as the Rags are , they have shown more desire and passion than our lads in the last few derby games , its their cup final and they know a win buys them a bit of time with their plastic fans , its down to Pep and the players to be motivated for this game because losing to this scum and being outwitted by a schoolboy is not acceptable.
An empty Swamp will be an advantage , the sick swan was played in front of empty terraces (or was there a fire drill), so we can do it again

We get beat of 3rd division Wigan and had our top two or three centre back out before trouncing them. It will be tough the way City are struggling to score in most games.

De Gea

AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Matic McTominey

Greenwood Penandes Rashford

Martial

-----------------------------------------------

Jesus

Sterling KDB Mahrez

Gundogan Rodri

Mendy Dias Stones Walker

Ederson

Imo how they'll line up. Martial for his pace if fit.

Keep the 2 wide men Greenwood & Rashford quiet and nullify Penandes we'll batter them.

De Gea

AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Matic McTominey

Greenwood Penandes Rashford

Martial

-----------------------------------------------

Jesus

Sterling KDB Mahrez

Gundogan Rodri

Mendy Dias Stones Walker

Ederson

Imo how they'll line up. Martial for his pace if fit.

Keep the 2 wide men Greenwood & Rashford quiet and nullify Penandes we'll batter them.
Most likely side that imo. Would be nice to see Sterling show up in a derby for once. Can’t say I’m to confident.

Need to beat them to rub their noses in such a shit week for them. I think we are the better side, just have to prepare well for the way they'll play, which is obvious to everyone with what they'll do. If our defence plays well and we score early it will force their hand, and is what I'm hoping for.

Last night will have taken a lot out of them. We should be well rested and win this if we are going to win the league this year. We’ve had a few chances this season to turn a corner from a slower start and build some momentum. For me this feels like another opportunity to do that, and in that sense, this game that could make or break the rest of our league campaign.

As average as the Rags are , they have shown more desire and passion than our lads in the last few derby games , its their cup final and they know a win buys them a bit of time with their plastic fans , its down to Pep and the players to be motivated for this game because losing to this scum and being outwitted by a schoolboy is not acceptable.
An empty Swamp will be an advantage , the sick swan was played in front of empty terraces (or was there a fire drill), so we can do it again
Bang on with the first sentence of this post. Playing with so little passion against them is just not acceptable.

Last night will have taken a lot out of them. We should be well rested and win this if we are going to win the league this year. We’ve had a few chances this season to turn a corner from a slower start and build some momentum. For me this feels like another opportunity to do that, and in that sense, this game that could make or break the rest of our league campaign.

We will find out how good this current team is, we lost at every so called big 6 ground last season barring the Emirates. If Pep wants the premier league back we can’t be going to places like the swamp and white hart lane and getting turned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.