Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love to see us go for it from the off on Sunday eg like the last 15 mins against Wolves. However, I think Pep will be conscious of the Rags pace on the counter and will adopt a slightly more cautious approach.

I hope Pep will go with the energy and youth of Bernardo and Foden.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Gundogan Rodri Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Foden

I would really love to see us go for it from the off on Sunday eg like the last 15 mins against Wolves. However, I think Pep will be conscious of the Rags pace on the counter and will adopt a slightly more cautious approach.

I hope Pep will go with the energy and youth of Bernardo and Foden.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Gundogan Rodri Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Foden
I’d put Cancelo on the right and have Zinchenko on the left, aside from that i would be happy with the rest of your team selection

I like it but I’d have Walker on our right, up against rashford who’s actually v.fast and needs managing by a fast & strong player. And I’d have Cancelo on our left because he’s got the beating of AWB and can add plenty in midfield too.
Having said that, Pep would probably put Laporte out as left CM, as he does when Cancelo plays left back, and that would break up the rock solid Stones & Dias partnership.
Maybe Zinchenko after all eh?

Cancelo handled Adama well, and he can handle Rashford as well.

Moving Cancelo to the left, means you will get 70% of his quality instead of the 100% he offers on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.