Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love to see us go for it from the off on Sunday eg like the last 15 mins against Wolves. However, I think Pep will be conscious of the Rags pace on the counter and will adopt a slightly more cautious approach.

I hope Pep will go with the energy and youth of Bernardo and Foden.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Gundogan Rodri Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Foden

After the last great(the latest was superb) performances from Mahrez i think it's difficult to let him out from this.
He s a constant threat.
Also i believe Fernandinho suits better in this game from Rodri.
And lastly i hope to see KDB(in order for him to be 100 % again) since i think right now he would probably almost have found his form.
So i would replace him for Gundogan too.

I would suggest we finish these tawts off as soon as poss....Score 3 in the first half, and carry on....
They offer nothing,Rat face falling over when things are desperate, apart from that zero...Fern should keep him quiet, as the game goes on they just create nothing, starve Cavani and he runs round in circles..To park the bus in a derby is embarrassing for them, so they must fear the worst, Crystal Palace neutralised them so we should pull them apart with Kdb,Marhrez, Sterling , Silva, Foden,......No excuses.......Let Do it....!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we have the ball, they can't hurt us.
Couple that with a great speech prior kick off, we should be smashing these pretenders.
Its only the yank paid British media that tell us anything different

The Scum are a team that play on the break. When their opponents play the low block they literally have nothing. That’s why regardless of the result tomorrow they will not finish in the top 4. As long as we are not too gung ho tomorrow it’ll be similar to the West Ham game. Except they’re not as good as West Ham.

Like I mentioned earlier in the week Pep has been resting Fernandinho for Sunday. He schooled Fernandes in the semi and he'll snuff out the danger again. I really can't understand how so .any are ignoring Fernandinho's quality. He still has it, especially in the BIG games. I cannot see Rodri playing tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.