Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that Pogba is still out. Believe it or not, he is the one that I fear the most. The ghosts of 2018 die hard...
That second half was stage managed for them by the officials - breaking up city's play, awarding them free kicks for nothing (especially in dangerous areas) plus the penalty not given against aguero. Saying that, Sterling should have put it beyond reach in the first half.

I think that it is going to be very similar to the league game at the swamp.

They will be delighted with a boring point and will sit back and defend for their lives.
I think pep will be pragmatic and realise that a draw pretty much guarantees the title, especially if Leicester drop points tonight so won't go all out.

That second half was stage managed for them by the officials - breaking up city's play, awarding them free kicks for nothing (especially in dangerous areas) plus the penalty not given against aguero. Saying that, Sterling should have put it beyond reach in the first half.
Nailed the game exactly.

The only good thing that came out of that result was there was no pitch invasion which would have no doubt led to a rag player being attacked/verbally abused and the club bring dragged through it in the press.

It certainly didn't make me feel better at the time, I was gutted, not felt as bad post game since Wigan made worse by missing being 4 up at HT. Even winning a big bet (for me) of over 1.5 City goals by HT didn't help.

Anyway not quite a league decider mathematically tomorrow but a chance to right that wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.