Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see us win this at a canter! 3-0 or 4-1. We're too good.

I admire your optimism, but a lot might also depend on their result tonight at Palace.

United are a very dangerous team on the counter, which is why they are unbeaten in 20 games on their travels.

We saw how we struggled for five or ten minute periods against West Ham and Wolves when we allowed the game to stretch out, suddenly Rodri was all alone in the middle.

Big decision for Pep, whilst everyone would expect us to go for a win, we don't need to chase it, they do.

They draw 0-0 with all the top teams because they don't open up and the top teams know they can't expose themselves to a United counter so play a cagey game. Chelsea were better than them last week.

If we restrict them on the counters then we will win.

I admire your optimism, but a lot might also depend on their result tonight at Palace.

United are a very dangerous team on the counter, which is why they are unbeaten in 20 games on their travels.

We saw how we struggled for five or ten minute periods against West Ham and Wolves when we allowed the game to stretch out, suddenly Rodri was all alone in the middle.

Big decision for Pep, whilst everyone would expect us to go for a win, we don't need to chase it, they do.

This. They press well if the mood takes them - and it will - we need to take much better care of the ball than we have in the last 2 games else we are going to get turned over.

I fucking hate derby day these days. Gone is the hope heading to the game that we might be competitive and get a result, now we expect to, it’s no good for the nerves this... now where’s that ‘I miss the shit City’ thread

We have one more days rest than them, we have rotated a lot of players, all i want for this game is for us to put these cunts to the sword. Pace it well, not like last night when we had a few moments of losing it for the first time, but just keep it at our pace and then cut them to shreds. That would be great, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.