Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All things being equal, we should win comfortably on Sunday but derbies rarely work out like that. Wouldn't be surprised if they switched to a back five to try, so we'll have to be patient and take our chances when they come. Quite like the idea of playing without a striker again, like we did in the cup game at their place, but it'd be harsh to leave out Jesus about his performance on Tuesday.

Like night follows day... an article to cause a stir....

Sergio has done his time at this club and has been a magnificent servant, but time waits for no one, if he’s not fit, and I wouldn’t start him even if he was, then he doesn’t start.
Personally I think him and KDB coming off the bench on Sunday is our best option anyway.

Looking forward to this game now after the recent batch of results

Yep derbies are a strange affair, it nearly always builds up with one team in form and the other not so. And that is exactly what is happening now

I expect the rags to be up for it, but so will we be, and in the end true quality shines through

Get an early goal and it could be a landslide victory as their heads will drop immediately

3 or 4 nil win for me

Wonder if they’ll try and rush Pogba back for this one? They’ve struggled more than usual since his injury.

I'm always wary of united, as despite what a lot will say on here there's a lot of quality in their squad and they're very capable (am I also right in thinking that we haven't scored against them from open play in 4 games when maguire has played?), but we're flying and they look goosed. I think we'll score 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.