Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole -

"For us it's not about away goals, we just need to score two more than them.

"If we concede two we need to score four so it would be good not to concede first because that makes it less difficult."

No shit Sherlock.

Less difficult!

Ole -

"If we concede two we need to score four so it would be good not to concede first because that makes it less difficult."

No shit Sherlock.
Haha he is so thick and naive
Beautiful

I'm sorry but I just don't buy into this "we should have finished it in the first leg". 3-1...yes 3-1 AWAY from home at Old Trafford. Now I know times have changed and United are a shadow of the former side Fergie had, but to go into a 2nd leg at HOME 3-1 up, most would have taken it, me included.

It's about time we realise just how far we have come and the fans need to ramp up the noise tomorrow night to ensure we score first and finish them off. It's all to play for but firmly in our hands. I'd rather be in this situation than the 1-1 of tonight.

Come on City!!

Ole -

No shit Sherlock.
How does that little fucker get away with saying absolutely fuck all every press conference? Little paper boy twat

The 3 injury doubts are Laporte, Mahrez and Cancelo according to Jamie Jackson.

Is OGS trying to get himself sacked?

It's reported that he said in his press conference that Sanchez will come back in the Summer and prove you all wrong. Why would you even say that? We know Sanchez is returning because no one would be so stupid as to sign him apart from Man Utd but you don't try and make a big deal about it. You keep it quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.