Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in life you just need to move on, and accept we are where we are. We battered the clowns 3 1, with the home leg to look forward to, that’s why I am looking forward, not back, which is also what the team will be doing

Moved on for sure & it was a great result & I'm deffo looking forward to the second leg just as much as anybody. Its just everybody on here is saying stuff like... This could happen, that might happen, don't underestimate them, they beat us last time. So I was just saying what I said as in we shouldn't even be having to have these discussions.

It wasn't because like you say, we "saw the game out second half". We would have had to continue at high intensity for the full match to win by 4 or 5 .

Pep obviously didn't plan to do this, by the way the second half went and he admitted this in the press conference.
I think he also said that olly changed his tactics at half time as they were getting a hammering. That made it much more difficult for us

It's hilarious how contradictory your two paragraphs are.

"I don't buy that we should have finished it in the first leg, it's AWAY from home at Old Trafford!!!"

"We need to realise how far we have come"

You should take your own advice, we should have finished it because a shit side gave us the chance to score 10 and we only managed 3. No matter who the opposition or what the venue is, this side should put teams away when given so many chances.

Hardly hilariously contradictory but I get your point.

Moved on for sure & it was a great result & I'm deffo looking forward to the second leg just as much as anybody. Its just everybody on here is saying stuff like... This could happen, that might happen, don't underestimate them, they beat us last time. So I was just saying what I said as in we shouldn't even be having to have these discussions.
We won 3 1, thats a big positive. They are shit and we are very good, that’s another big positive. Yes we coujd have won more than 3 1, but I’d 95%+ rather be in our position than theirs. 3 words mate, sums them up, Phil fucking Jones

We won 3 1, thats a big positive. They are shit and we are very good, that’s another big positive. Yes we coujd have won more than 3 1, but I’d 95%+ rather be in our position than theirs. 3 words mate, sums them up, Phil fucking Jones

+1

Yes, on the day we might not turn up and they might pull a big performance out of the bag (or there may be some dumb luck like Kev getting sent off in the first 5 mins) but the odds are against it (as the bookies will tell you). I, for one, am looking forward to it.

+1

Yes, on the day we might not turn up and they might pull a big performance out of the bag (or there may be some dumb luck like Kev getting sent off in the first 5 mins) but the odds are against it (as the bookies will tell you). I, for one, am looking forward to it.

utd 50 to 1 to win the Carabao cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.