Man Utd home 20th Mar

united derby match ticket.
Seat is in block 204 middle tier, near halfway and is next to my own seat. It's a padded leather type seat next to hospitality section and is a "premium" seat. You will be using a season card which should be returned to me. £58 No offers
This still available? I will have it if it is, I'll pm you too

Still looking if anybody wants to take pity....pm if one becomes available. Almost every home game attended on a fellow bluemooners spare ST so pretty reliable :)

1 spare east level 1 105 halfway line good seat £40 pm if interested cheers

NOW SOLD!!

Last edited:
Looking for 2 together if possible. PM me if you have any available. I know its a long shot but if you don't ask, you don't get. My boyfriend is a die hard city fan and I really want to suprise him with tickets. I can provide suppoters numbers if necessary.
Thanks in advance.

2 Chairman Club tickets available for 5* experience. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm selling 2 tickets to the Manchester Derby this Sunday in the Chairmans Club on your own private table and then the best seats in the Directors box for the game. You can get there 2 hours before kickoff and stay 1 hour after.
Package includes: - VIP parking (yellow car park b), - Inclusive drinks package (beer, wine and soft drinks) - Personal wine waiter/waitress - Five-course fine dining - High-back Olympian style heated stadium seats in the Director’s box - Half-time and full-time refreshments - Betting facilities - Matchday programme - Dress code: smart, casual. RRP £1300, will take £800 for both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.